What is the power of the solar panel? Calculation of the power of the solar panel
What is the power of the solar panel? Calculation of the power of the solar panel Many homes now use solar panels. Household solar energy is very common in many areas. It can not only reduce environmental pollution, but solar energy is a very clean energy source. Many friends have installed home solar cells on the roofs of their homes. All panels have lived a life with solar energy as an energy source. Friends, do you know how much the power of your solar panels is? If you don’t know the power of solar panels, let’s take you to find out about this issue:
Calculation of the power of solar panels:
1. When calculating the power of solar panels, it is generally calculated according to the conversion efficiency of the inverter as 90%;
2 How to calculate solar panels: Generally, it is calculated based on 6 hours a day. Taking into account the charging efficiency and the energy lost during the charging process, the energy loss is calculated at 70%.
Solar panel power: Generally, the 10cm*10cm solar panel has an output capacity of about 2W to calculate;
Generally speaking, according to the specifications, it is about 2.5W-4.3W, the small film with 125 sides is about 2.7W, and the 156 side is about 4W.
The composition of solar panels:
1. The role of tempered glass is to protect the main body of power generation;
2, EVA is used to bond and fix the tempered glass and the power generator;
3. The main function of the cells is to generate electricity. The mainstream in the main power generation market is crystalline silicon solar cells and thin-film solar cells. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
4, EVA functions as above, mainly bonding and packaging the power generation main body and the backplane;
5. The role of the backplane is sealed, insulated, and waterproof;
6. Silica gel has a sealing effect on the Internet. When using silica gel, the process is relatively simple, convenient, easy to operate, and the cost is very low.
Solar cell sheet material classification:
Crystalline silicon solar panels: polycrystalline silicon solar cells, monocrystalline silicon solar cells.
Amorphous silicon solar panels: thin-film solar cells, organic solar cells.
Chemical dye solar panels: dye-sensitized solar cells, flexible solar cells.